RCTools for modelling

Discussions regarding modelling with SOFTIMAGE©
jpfrancisco
Posts: 12
Joined: 17 Jun 2009, 10:01
Location: Abu Dhabi / Philippines

RCTools for modelling

Post by jpfrancisco » 04 Dec 2009, 11:09

Been reading and looking for Tools/plugins for modelings in Softimage and I came across RCTools they say that its a great tool for selecting and capping polygons and much more. And they say its a great tool to used. But the thing is all of the download links are dead. Does anyone have a working link so that I could download it. :ympray:

Does it still work on Softimage 7? Maybe thats why the links are dead now. :-?

Thanks! :)

User avatar
Hirazi Blue
Administrator
Posts: 5113
Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15

Re: RCTools for modelling

Post by Hirazi Blue » 04 Dec 2009, 11:22

Here you go: straight from rray.de: rctools 4.1

Not sure if it will still work, but I guess Reinhard Claus would have posted some kind of warning on his own site (rray.de) if that were the case... ;)
Stay safe, sane & healthy!