Release FxTree Plugin,
but English is not good .I do not supported
http://www.cveld.net/modules/xpwiki/680.html
Image Blend PlugIn[Gblend]
-
Land-Y
- Posts: 2
- Joined: 04 Dec 2009, 01:58
- Skype: land-yaore
Image Blend PlugIn[Gblend]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
Squizmek
- Posts: 53
- Joined: 11 Jul 2009, 11:13
- Skype: squizmek
Re: Image Blend PlugIn[Gblend]
thanks for posting this!
I can't read japanese letters but I will try out the blending modes
I can't read japanese letters but I will try out the blending modes
-
Hirazi Blue
- Administrator
- Posts: 5113
- Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15
Re: Image Blend PlugIn[Gblend]
I just ran the remaining Japanese named blending modes through "Google Translate", to come up with the following:
I have no idea, what Akira means in this context, though...
;)
Code: Select all
Normal
Comparison (dark)
Compare (Akira)
Add
Subtraction
Multiplication
Screen
Overlay
Overlay 2
Hard Light
Hard Light 2
Soft Light
Soft Light 2
Soft Light 3
Vivid Light
Linear Light
Pin Light
Dodge
Color Dodge
Linear Dodge
Addition
Color Burn
Linear Burn
Difference
Exclude
Exclusion 2Stay safe, sane & healthy!