Softimage 2014 User's Guide in CHM missing from XSI Wiki

General questions and troubleshooting SOFTIMAGE©
User avatar
Nolan
Posts: 56
Joined: 11 Apr 2011, 21:47

Softimage 2014 User's Guide in CHM missing from XSI Wiki

Post by Nolan » 17 Jul 2013, 05:31

The Softimage 2014 User's Guide in CHM format is missing from XSI Wiki.

I would appreciate it if this could be hosted. The 2014 SDK is there.
Nolan
Second Nature Ltd
www.2ndNature.co.nz

User avatar
SamHowell
Posts: 364
Joined: 09 Jun 2009, 12:09
Location: Birmingham

Re: Softimage 2014 User's Guide in CHM missing from XSI Wiki

Post by SamHowell » 17 Jul 2013, 09:43

We are probably not the people you should be telling this to.

User avatar
Hirazi Blue
Administrator
Posts: 5113
Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15

Re: Softimage 2014 User's Guide in CHM missing from XSI Wiki

Post by Hirazi Blue » 17 Jul 2013, 10:14

I was under the impression, providing CHMs for the User Guides was more of a "pet project"/favor to the community of AD's former employee xsisupport AKA Steve Blair.
;)
Stay safe, sane & healthy!

User avatar
xsisupport
Posts: 713
Joined: 09 Jun 2009, 09:02
Location: Montreal Canada

Re: Softimage 2014 User's Guide in CHM missing from XSI Wiki

Post by xsisupport » 17 Jul 2013, 10:51

Nah, I did the SDK only :)

I don't think the new doc team ever did a User Guide CHM.
// Steve Blair
// "You're not a runner, you're just a guy who runs" -- my wife
//
// My Blogs: Arnold | Softimage

User avatar
Hirazi Blue
Administrator
Posts: 5113
Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15

Re: Softimage 2014 User's Guide in CHM missing from XSI Wiki

Post by Hirazi Blue » 17 Jul 2013, 10:56

xsisupport wrote:Nah, I did the SDK only :)
Even not the 2012 User Guide?
(It doesn't state "who did it", but I always secretly credited you for it).
:-\
Stay safe, sane & healthy!

luceric
Posts: 1252
Joined: 21 Jun 2009, 22:08

Re: Softimage 2014 User's Guide in CHM missing from XSI Wiki

Post by luceric » 17 Jul 2013, 13:06

New doc team, too. And I'm not sure that the wiki is still alive. the 2014 feature leak probably killed it.

User avatar
Hirazi Blue
Administrator
Posts: 5113
Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15

Re: Softimage 2014 User's Guide in CHM missing from XSI Wiki

Post by Hirazi Blue » 17 Jul 2013, 13:12

I was afraid of that, although the "documentation" pages were updated to include 2014. But let me state (if only for the record): I do take NO responsibility for the untimely death of the WIKI as there is a notable difference between the person who leaks and the person holding the umbrella, so to speak!
;)
Stay safe, sane & healthy!