2014SP2 is out

General questions and troubleshooting SOFTIMAGE©
chrischia
Posts: 8
Joined: 18 Apr 2013, 03:21

2014SP2 is out

Post by chrischia » 09 Jul 2013, 02:11

If ignore if you are already aware of this.
2014 SP2 is out and here's the link:
http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps ... D=12544121

Falam

Re: 2014SP2 is out

Post by Falam » 09 Jul 2013, 02:44

I was expecting Maya to have a SP2 as well, I wonder if there is going to be a third SP.

User avatar
Hirazi Blue
Administrator
Posts: 5113
Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15

Re: 2014SP2 is out

Post by Hirazi Blue » 09 Jul 2013, 07:58

Sorry, but this is getting ridiculous: yesterday Rork posted this here,
while it was originally posted (by me) in this thread here, almost a week ago.
Might be an idea to check the forum before posting anything "new"...

Thread closed (for obvious reasons, I hope)
Stay safe, sane & healthy!