Hi folks
I recently installed Softimage 2014,and every time i try to exit the application it crashes.
I have here a copy of the crash report.
Faulting Application Path: C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Softimage 2014\Application\bin\XSI.exe
Problem signature
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: XSI.exe
Application Version: 12.0.2013.227
Application Timestamp: 512dffc4
Fault Module Name: StackHash_0b3f
Fault Module Version: 6.1.7601.17725
Fault Module Timestamp: 4ec4aa8e
Exception Code: c0000374
Exception Offset: 00000000000c40f2
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
Locale ID: 2057
Additional Information 1: 0b3f
Additional Information 2: 0b3f395cd7a7cc44f304973b86d9f707
Additional Information 3: d9be
Additional Information 4: d9be7866eac85ab2bf97e1054229154e
Hope this helps.Thank you
Softimage crashes on exit
-
Hirazi Blue
- Administrator
- Posts: 5113
- Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15
Re: Softimage crashes on exit
Do you have any Python addons (some like RCTools, not all are affected) installed (and are running the "internal" Python interpreter)? If so, it could be related to the problem discussed in this thread, in which case installing/using Python 2.6 & Pywin "externally" (i.e. outside of Softimage) might be the only solution (ATM).
If the above isn't the problem, a little more info might help! ;)
If the above isn't the problem, a little more info might help! ;)
Stay safe, sane & healthy!
-
Vee900
- Posts: 2
- Joined: 07 Jul 2013, 17:35
Re: Softimage crashes on exit
Hi
I just installed everything you mentioned created the environment variable but the situation remains unresolved.
By the way i do not have rcTools installed.
Thanks
I just installed everything you mentioned created the environment variable but the situation remains unresolved.
By the way i do not have rcTools installed.
Thanks