looking

General discussion about 3D DCC and other topics
slowdive
Posts: 35
Joined: 07 Sep 2011, 20:52

looking

Post by slowdive » 04 Jul 2013, 16:27

Went on cgtalk and became very lost-

Its like you are either a maya guy a max guy an xsi guy or a cinema 4d guy, and even that's branching out.

It's like which guy am I? Can't even answer those questions with a great deal of certainty.

Destruction Fx is looking good. Rendering out something atm hopefully when done I'll have time to look into xsi some more. Daunting part is did so much other people work don't even know what people would like to see now. Would it be outdated or unappealing etc.

User avatar
Daniel Brassard
Posts: 878
Joined: 18 Mar 2010, 22:38
Location: St. Thomas, Ontario

Re: looking

Post by Daniel Brassard » 04 Jul 2013, 23:11

To be, or not to be: that is the question :D
$ifndef "Softimage"
set "Softimage" "true"
$endif

slowdive
Posts: 35
Joined: 07 Sep 2011, 20:52

Re: looking

Post by slowdive » 04 Jul 2013, 23:26

Hehe I see what ya did there.