Any feedback from Autodesk User Group Conference?

General discussion about 3D DCC and other topics
Bullit
Moderator
Posts: 2621
Joined: 24 May 2012, 07:44

Any feedback from Autodesk User Group Conference?

Post by Bullit » 24 Jun 2013, 17:10


User avatar
Hirazi Blue
Administrator
Posts: 5113
Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15

Re: Any feedback from Autodesk User Group Conference?

Post by Hirazi Blue » 24 Jun 2013, 18:05

You're a month early - it's planned for Tuesday, July 23rd. ;)
Stay safe, sane & healthy!

Bullit
Moderator
Posts: 2621
Joined: 24 May 2012, 07:44

Re: Any feedback from Autodesk User Group Conference?

Post by Bullit » 24 Jun 2013, 18:49

Shame on me! :ymblushing: :ymparty:

User avatar
grendizer
Posts: 94
Joined: 17 Apr 2010, 10:41
Skype: uforobotgrendizerus

Re: Any feedback from Autodesk User Group Conference?

Post by grendizer » 30 Jun 2013, 10:10

Just purchase a time machine on EBay, it's affordable

Bullit
Moderator
Posts: 2621
Joined: 24 May 2012, 07:44

Re: Any feedback from Autodesk User Group Conference?

Post by Bullit » 30 Jun 2013, 13:46

Don't be cruel b-(

User avatar
dwigfor
Posts: 395
Joined: 17 Nov 2009, 16:46

Re: Any feedback from Autodesk User Group Conference?

Post by dwigfor » 01 Jul 2013, 17:42

I registered for it, so I'll let you know how it is. Not sure if I'll be attending Exhibit hall on Tues or Wed.

Bullit
Moderator
Posts: 2621
Joined: 24 May 2012, 07:44

Re: Any feedback from Autodesk User Group Conference?

Post by Bullit » 01 Jul 2013, 18:57

Thanks. I am sure others will be interested too.