http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Off-Topic ... -p/4292864
I didn't found anything either.
Autodesk seems to not go to Siggraph 2013
-
Bullit
- Moderator
- Posts: 2621
- Joined: 24 May 2012, 07:44
-
Maximus
- Posts: 1121
- Joined: 09 Jun 2009, 13:45
Re: Autodesk seems to not go to Siggraph 2013
Considering the impressive amount of news and updates they had this year i wouldnt be surprised if they didnt go.
Or maybe they will go last minute and do a special "making of" of the new logos.
Or maybe they will go last minute and do a special "making of" of the new logos.
-
Hirazi Blue
- Administrator
- Posts: 5113
- Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15
Re: Autodesk seems to not go to Siggraph 2013
As Autodesk isn't listed on the floor plan,
one can only assume they are experimenting with a booth in the cloud...
one can only assume they are experimenting with a booth in the cloud...
Stay safe, sane & healthy!
-
luceric
- Posts: 1252
- Joined: 21 Jun 2009, 22:08
Re: Autodesk seems to not go to Siggraph 2013
no dedicated autodesk booth, but a user group event on july 23th, afaik.
p.s.: booth in the cloud.. funny stuff! I love it!
p.s.: booth in the cloud.. funny stuff! I love it!
-
dwigfor
- Posts: 395
- Joined: 17 Nov 2009, 16:46
Re: Autodesk seems to not go to Siggraph 2013
Autodesk not having a booth will be a bummer, but honestly, I never spent much time there since they ignore Softimage, except for a 30 min presentation from Mark. Has anyone heard from Mark? Is he still employed with Autodesk? Sad his last blog post was from Oct 2012.
Shame the SideFX user meeting is also on Tues (7/23). I would have liked to attend that as well, but I registered for Autodesk.
I'm interested in purchasing a 3d printer. Kinda shocked yesterday to first read that Amazon was gonna sell Makerbots (they now ship within 1 week of ordering), and then to read that Stratasys bought Makerbot!!
Shame the SideFX user meeting is also on Tues (7/23). I would have liked to attend that as well, but I registered for Autodesk.
I'm interested in purchasing a 3d printer. Kinda shocked yesterday to first read that Amazon was gonna sell Makerbots (they now ship within 1 week of ordering), and then to read that Stratasys bought Makerbot!!
-
dwigfor
- Posts: 395
- Joined: 17 Nov 2009, 16:46
Re: Autodesk seems to not go to Siggraph 2013
Gonna have to skip the User Group meeting.... Too much work to finish up, and it'd probably take me 2 hours to drive down to Anaheim now...