Texture not rendered beyond grid - how to fix?

Discussions about rendering in SOFTIMAGE©
User avatar
Draise
Posts: 894
Joined: 09 Oct 2012, 18:48
Skype: ondraise
Location: Colombia

Texture not rendered beyond grid - how to fix?

Post by Draise » 20 Jun 2013, 22:44

I am using a sprite animation for a little animation I'm working on. But.. I hit a weird rendering issue. The sprite only renders within the grid size.

How do I fix this? How do I expand the rays? Is there a setting that activates the ability to render past the grid patter?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
Draise
Posts: 894
Joined: 09 Oct 2012, 18:48
Skype: ondraise
Location: Colombia

Re: Texture not rendered beyond grid - fixed

Post by Draise » 20 Jun 2013, 23:08

Fixed it.. There was just a random photo sheet like black board blocking the view that was left there during development, completely forgot it existed.