Per Context

Discussions about SOFTIMAGEs© Interactive Creative Environment©
Falam

Per Context

Post by Falam » 19 Jun 2013, 05:00

Image

Why is this firing back an error, I was informed to get "per context" in ICE which I'm still somewhat rusty with the whole context issue. I decided I have to understand it my way, not the way of others.

NNois
Posts: 754
Joined: 09 Jun 2009, 18:33

Re: Per Context

Post by NNois » 19 Jun 2013, 06:42

this is because you are getting weightmap(right?) applied to a matrix

Ahmidou
Posts: 106
Joined: 04 Jan 2010, 13:00

Re: Per Context

Post by Ahmidou » 19 Jun 2013, 07:48

How would you apply a per point data (a set of value) to a singleton?
Note that the oposite is possible.

Cheers

grahamef
Posts: 281
Joined: 23 Jun 2009, 19:01

Re: Per Context

Post by grahamef » 19 Jun 2013, 15:28

You might want to check out this video on context: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2ocGtwK1-A.