Cached ICE simulation is weird upon scene reload.
-
adrencg
- Posts: 196
- Joined: 04 May 2012, 22:50
Cached ICE simulation is weird upon scene reload.
I think the problem was around in previous versions...but I did a particle sim earlier and rendered half the scene. When I reloaded the scene later in the day, the sim wouldn't read properly, even though the files were still in the right place. I had to re-cache and then it worked.
-
adrencg
- Posts: 196
- Joined: 04 May 2012, 22:50
Re: Cached ICE simulation is weird upon scene reload.
Can anyone from support give me some help on this one? I just reloaded the scene again today, and the cache won't read. Even worse, when I re-cache, it doesn't come out the same as yesterday, so now I have to re-render everything.
I'll post a scene if needed.
I'll post a scene if needed.