Relax or regularize in texture editor broken - since 2014

General questions and troubleshooting SOFTIMAGE©
User avatar
druitre
Posts: 471
Joined: 25 Jun 2009, 21:35

Relax or regularize in texture editor broken - since 2014

Post by druitre » 14 Jun 2013, 14:52

Hi,

I reported a bug on this but would like to check if anyone else can confirm:

-open new scene
-create sphere (or any geo)
-create texture projection (any type)
-open texture editor and select some verts
-tools>regularize (or relax, both do the same)
-adjust iterations or power slider

BOOM! The UV's disappear and are gone 'till I freeze or remove the operator and refresh the window. In 2013SP1 it's still working, in 2014 and 2014SP1 I get this buggy thing.

User avatar
xsisupport
Posts: 713
Joined: 09 Jun 2009, 09:02
Location: Montreal Canada

Re: Relax or regularize in texture editor broken - since 2014

Post by xsisupport » 14 Jun 2013, 15:13

No repro for me in 2014
// Steve Blair
// "You're not a runner, you're just a guy who runs" -- my wife
//
// My Blogs: Arnold | Softimage