Recorded this to try and get a bit more used to speaking into a mic while I work. Sorry if you already know unwrap and find this a bit simple - I think its worth sticking to the end (or skipping forward) for my way to deal with symmetrising uvs on a rigged character with shapes (with help from mSymm and gator).. *shrugs*

Hope someone finds this fun, sorry that I suck at speaking hehe.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ii7-BmfIFHc
*warning!* - heh, I cough at about 02:10 or so, if you watch this with headphones in / listen to it with speaker volume at full blast, it might deafen you

, sorry in advance ! .. lol, health risk warning for a tutorial.. my professionalism has no bounds ;)
Any suggestions for future tutorials I would love to hear, have a few planned out in my head.. kinda... If I can get past my crippling fear of speaking into a mic I plan on being a bit more active hehe, is something to do
