This may be a noobish question... but this has me baffled.
But I have run into an error that I believe will pull up some future errors in clip blending. When I keyframe the rig controls, some of the parent controls need to rotate -360 degrees. Once they do, they need to reset back to zero degrees, or the default pose (0 degrees). But the last few keyframes keyframe, from -360 degrees to 0 degrees has a terrible jump.
Will this pose a future problem when I want to loop or blend clips from the default value? (blend to or from a 0 degree to a -360 degree clip value?)
In the Fcurve editor it looks like a nice little slope as things rotate backwards, until the last keyframe where it quickly reverses and flips back and jumps back up to zero degrees from -360 degrees.
Example:

Is there another way of keyframing rotation values to clock over back to 0 degrees without having to reverse it's direction from whence it came? (like a loop from frame 1 back to frame 1 without a constant fall off fcurve offset nor a reverse value?)