I'm looking for an intern or freelancer who would like to support me professionally. This could either be a generalist or someone who already specialized him-/herself in some area.
I'm working with a Softimage/Modo based workflow, mainly for advertising stills, sometimes animation. Also stuff like zBrush and Sculptris get used, too.
Also I'd like this person to be present here in the studio (düsseldorf, Germany), working via the web might also be an option
If you are interested please PM me or post a link to your work, so that I can take a look at your portfolio. I'll then send you a link to my work so that you can get an idea about the level of quality I need to achieve.
Cheers
Pancho
Looking for intern/freelancer
-
talent103
- Posts: 183
- Joined: 08 Jan 2010, 14:47
- Location: New York City
Re: Looking for intern/freelancer
take a look at my site and let me know if I can be of help.
Thanks
http://www.johnrichardsanchez.com
Thanks
http://www.johnrichardsanchez.com
-
Aumakua
- Posts: 24
- Joined: 10 Jun 2009, 11:36
- Location: Athens, Greece
Re: Looking for intern/freelancer
Hello,
I would be interested in a freelance cooperation specialized on modeling/texturing. I work mostly with Softimage, ZBrush and 3DCoat. Please checkout my portfolio,
http://www.noisyknuckles.com/gallery.php, http://www.noisyknuckles.com/blog/
Thanks for watching
Newcomer (<20 posts) alert: please use the URL tags - HB
I would be interested in a freelance cooperation specialized on modeling/texturing. I work mostly with Softimage, ZBrush and 3DCoat. Please checkout my portfolio,
http://www.noisyknuckles.com/gallery.php, http://www.noisyknuckles.com/blog/
Thanks for watching
Newcomer (<20 posts) alert: please use the URL tags - HB
My portfolio
https://www.artstation.com/aumakua
https://www.artstation.com/aumakua
-
satyajit
- Posts: 46
- Joined: 24 Aug 2009, 05:38
- Skype: satyajit2000
Re: Looking for intern/freelancer
PM Sent.