3delight 4.0 for Softimage
-
xsi_fanatic
- Posts: 283
- Joined: 06 Jun 2011, 01:08
-
Mathaeus
- Posts: 1778
- Joined: 08 Jun 2009, 19:11
- Location: Zagreb, Croatia
Re: 3delight 4.0 for Softimage
Not yet. Here's changelog. That I know ( I'm not tester...), all features already are wired to path-tracer, too. That is, motion blur, DOF, displacement, hair, subsurface scattering, render time CSG, hair... so on.
-
BenR
- Posts: 92
- Joined: 11 Jun 2009, 18:52
Re: 3delight 4.0 for Softimage
3Delight 4.0.1 has been released. I haven't downloaded it yet but it seems like most of the features have been gradually released in the 3.x series. They have also increased the free version from 2 to 4 cores.
-
Hirazi Blue
- Administrator
- Posts: 5113
- Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15
Re: 3delight 4.0 for Softimage
That's great news. Thanks! The release notes can be found here BTW. ;)
edit: I still get the warning (in the free version) that only 2 cores are used...
edit: I still get the warning (in the free version) that only 2 cores are used...
Stay safe, sane & healthy!
-
BenR
- Posts: 92
- Joined: 11 Jun 2009, 18:52
Re: 3delight 4.0 for Softimage
Hmm, can you tell by Task Manager how many threads are being used?Hirazi Blue wrote:That's great news. Thanks! The release notes can be found here BTW. ;)
edit: I still get the warning (in the free version) that only 2 cores are used...
-
Hirazi Blue
- Administrator
- Posts: 5113
- Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15
Re: 3delight 4.0 for Softimage
Asked about this on the 3Delight forum and got the following reply:
;)
(Quoted from here)The error message has not been update. It will be fixed in an upcoming package.
;)
Stay safe, sane & healthy!