Zybrand Grass and lights

Discussions about SOFTIMAGEs© Interactive Creative Environment©
TessaAnne
Posts: 10
Joined: 04 Feb 2013, 14:24

Zybrand Grass and lights

Post by TessaAnne » 21 May 2013, 06:21

Hi :) I am using Zybrand's grass compound 3, rendering in vray with a vray hair material. I can't exclude the grass from certain lights..Anyone have a solution? Thanks

User avatar
Zybrand
Posts: 42
Joined: 19 Jul 2010, 07:04
Skype: Zybrand

Re: Zybrand Grass and lights

Post by Zybrand » 21 May 2013, 07:36

Hi Tessa, I have never used vray so I can only guess what the problem is. Hopefully there are some vray experts in the community that can help.
My first question would be do you have the same problem with other pointclouds or is it just the grass that is the problem? could be a vray limitation.

TessaAnne
Posts: 10
Joined: 04 Feb 2013, 14:24

Re: Zybrand Grass and lights

Post by TessaAnne » 21 May 2013, 07:49

Thanks Zybrand, I can exlude other point clouds fine...

TessaAnne
Posts: 10
Joined: 04 Feb 2013, 14:24

Re: Zybrand Grass and lights

Post by TessaAnne » 21 May 2013, 11:02

mm, on second thought, i think it might be a vray issue, other point clouds are also giving the same problem..