Resetting global scale

General questions and troubleshooting SOFTIMAGE©
Jho
Posts: 49
Joined: 12 Feb 2013, 06:57

Resetting global scale

Post by Jho » 14 May 2013, 06:19

Hi.

Anyone know how you can set global scale to 1 after scaling an object down?

I had to scale a model that I imported and now the smooth won't work while painting weights unless I use a huge brush.
I have tried setting neutral pose and freezing, but it won't affect the global scale. It stays 0,03 what ever I do, and I guess that's what matters to the weight brush.

NNois
Posts: 754
Joined: 09 Jun 2009, 18:33

Re: Resetting global scale

Post by NNois » 14 May 2013, 07:07

I remove your neutral pose first

Jho
Posts: 49
Joined: 12 Feb 2013, 06:57

Re: Resetting global scale

Post by Jho » 14 May 2013, 12:42

Thanks a lot. I removed the neutral pose and reseted the scale. Scale seems to be 1 now. Smoothing still doesn't work though, so it must be something else.