Is it just me or has the basic functions of the Texture Editor changed in SI 2013 ?? All I want to do is select faces using the U hot key in my view port so I could see the selection in my texture editor and vice versa. That's no longer doable. What's the solution now ?
Texture Editor 2013 Help
-
xsi_fanatic
- Posts: 283
- Joined: 06 Jun 2011, 01:08
Texture Editor 2013 Help
Hi guys,
Is it just me or has the basic functions of the Texture Editor changed in SI 2013 ?? All I want to do is select faces using the U hot key in my view port so I could see the selection in my texture editor and vice versa. That's no longer doable. What's the solution now ?
Is it just me or has the basic functions of the Texture Editor changed in SI 2013 ?? All I want to do is select faces using the U hot key in my view port so I could see the selection in my texture editor and vice versa. That's no longer doable. What's the solution now ?
-
azurecgi
- Posts: 171
- Joined: 12 Jul 2011, 10:11
Re: Texture Editor 2013 Help
For some reason automatic display of polygon selection is switched off as default in SI 2013. You can switch it back on, so stop pulling your hair out ;)
I don't have SI in front of me now, but if you can't find the setting in the menu by tomorrow, let me know and I'll let you know where it is!
I don't have SI in front of me now, but if you can't find the setting in the menu by tomorrow, let me know and I'll let you know where it is!
-
xsi_fanatic
- Posts: 283
- Joined: 06 Jun 2011, 01:08
Re: Texture Editor 2013 Help
azure, I decided to close down xsi for now and take a break. Today is one of those weird frustrating days. I never knew about the automatic display of polygons. Would appreciate some pointers when you have time.azurecgi wrote:For some reason automatic display of polygon selection is switched off as default in SI 2013. You can switch it back on, so stop pulling your hair out ;)
I don't have SI in front of me now, but if you can't find the setting in the menu by tomorrow, let me know and I'll let you know where it is!
Thanks,
XF