Hello there,
I'm using a custom Face Rig to create custom animation based on custom facial animations, so I'm using FBX/BVH files from another software.
Is a bit a pain each time I import the FBX/BVH files into Softimage to do the retarget of head null corrispondent to the controllers on the face rig.
I would like to create something similar to the Tag Rig function that you find under Animate > Tools > Motor, which allows me to do create a template of each null correspondent to the facerobot null controller, and later save it in order to re-use it when I'mm import the FBX/BVH files again
Do you have any idea how to accomplish that?
PS: Nulls from the FBX/BVH files have always the same name, and I'm goind to use the same face rigged model to do the animations, so the names are the same each time I import the files
Face Rig regarget to BVH/FBX face animation
Issues concerning rigging & Face Robot...
1 post
• Page 1 of 1
-
Nick3d
- Posts: 71
- Joined: 10 Aug 2011, 12:16
Face Rig regarget to BVH/FBX face animation
Post by Nick3d » 05 May 2013, 19:13
- Board index
- All times are UTC
- Privacy Policy
- Contact / Legal Notice
1 post
• Page 1 of 1
Return to “Rigging & Face Robot”
Jump to
- Guidelines
- Read me first
- General
- ↳ News
- ↳ Announcements
- ↳ Migration
- ↳ 3ds Max
- ↳ Blender
- ↳ Cinema 4D
- ↳ Houdini
- ↳ Maya
- ↳ Modo
- ↳ Fabric Engine
- ↳ Other software
- ↳ Cooperation & Jobs
- ↳ Open Discussion
- ↳ Feedback
- Showroom
- ↳ WIP
- ↳ Finished Work
- ICE section
- ↳ ICE
- ↳ ICE & Math
- ↳ ICE Tutorials
- Softimage
- ↳ Modeling
- ↳ Materials & Shaders
- ↳ Animation
- ↳ Rigging & Face Robot
- ↳ Rendering
- ↳ Compositing
- ↳ Simulation
- ↳ Programming
- ↳ Softimage Mod Tool
- ↳ Plugins
- ↳ Tutorials
- ↳ Tutorials on YouTube
- ↳ General & Troubleshooting
- Download
- ↳ Upload Instructions
- ↳ Models&Scenes
- ↳ ICE Compounds
- ↳ Plugins
- ↳ Materials
- ↳ Scripts
- ↳ FX-Tree
- Archived Forums
- ↳ Community Projects
- ↳ Community Animation Project
- ↳ Legacy CAP archive
- ↳ Community ICE Project