Hi McNistor, thanks a lot for the time you dedicated to me
No, I don't know at all modo, only downloaded the trial, but don't know it.
About viewport colours, is only a test I did with layout and colours for liberate myself by facerobot gui issue I described in my first post, the similarity with modo viewport is totally involuntary.
Seems I was not clear with my previous post. I'm in LOCAL mode, both in modo and in softimage. In softimage after a bit of work local mode becoming wrong, like I explained. Lord Futzi tip (freeze all transforms) help a lot, the gizmo are no more stretched but the gizmo position, in local mode, continue to appear wrong. The some geometry and the some edges loop selected in modo show a gizmo correct positioned, in softimage no.
The Move component tool tips is great! So in this way it automatically enter in REF mode, really handy. Indeed REF mode was the only solution for this problem, but right mouse click in REF button and then select edge or polygons is very weird workflow... This don't resolve the LOCAL mode error (is a bug?) but is very nice addition (Move component toll is great!)
Seems I'm the only one with LOCAL mode problem.
Another issue: symmetry mode in softimage is not so useful, but I don't extrude/delete/add anything is useful. Strangely, sometime work, sometime no, and sometime symmetry is lost during the modelling process. There is a reason for this?