Some interesting Fur strands
-
owei
- Administrator
- Posts: 840
- Joined: 03 Jun 2009, 15:25
- Location: Siegen/Germany
Re: Some interesting Fur strands
Please don't just post the link. Please give some more info to it in the future!
Thanks!
cheers,
oli as admin
Thanks!
cheers,
oli as admin
Founder of www.si-community.com
http://www.pixelpanic.de
http://www.pixelpanic.de
-
Bullit
- Moderator
- Posts: 2621
- Joined: 24 May 2012, 07:44
Re: Some interesting Fur strands
What do you mean? i found something i think interesting that might help some that are into hair/fur stuff, i am not, shouldn't do it?
I don't have anything more to say than to post the link.
I don't have anything more to say than to post the link.
-
owei
- Administrator
- Posts: 840
- Joined: 03 Jun 2009, 15:25
- Location: Siegen/Germany
Re: Some interesting Fur strands
I mean, posting links without any comments is pointless.
For example you could point out, why you find it interesting..that´s it...Especially, as this page here is in Japanese, not everybody can read. Maybe you can..? So let us know, what´s special about this page...you also said it by yourself: "...that might help some that are into hair/fur stuff", so why don´t you write that??
Just the title and the links does not give any clue, if it´s an example of nice work, a technique ore something else..do you get, what I mean..?
Thanks!
oli
For example you could point out, why you find it interesting..that´s it...Especially, as this page here is in Japanese, not everybody can read. Maybe you can..? So let us know, what´s special about this page...you also said it by yourself: "...that might help some that are into hair/fur stuff", so why don´t you write that??
Just the title and the links does not give any clue, if it´s an example of nice work, a technique ore something else..do you get, what I mean..?
Thanks!
oli
Founder of www.si-community.com
http://www.pixelpanic.de
http://www.pixelpanic.de
-
Bullit
- Moderator
- Posts: 2621
- Joined: 24 May 2012, 07:44
Re: Some interesting Fur strands
Okay, but i have put "interesting" in the title. I can't read Japanese but Icetrees are there.
-
owei
- Administrator
- Posts: 840
- Joined: 03 Jun 2009, 15:25
- Location: Siegen/Germany
Re: Some interesting Fur strands
Thanks!
cheers,
oli
cheers,
oli
Founder of www.si-community.com
http://www.pixelpanic.de
http://www.pixelpanic.de