Looks like Fury 2 from Exocortex is out - nice!

News concerning 3D DCC business
User avatar
ActionArt
Posts: 853
Joined: 25 Nov 2010, 17:23
Location: Canada

Looks like Fury 2 from Exocortex is out - nice!

Post by ActionArt » 17 Apr 2013, 14:04


User avatar
xsi_fanatic
Posts: 283
Joined: 06 Jun 2011, 01:08

Re: Looks like Fury 2 from Exocortex is out - nice!

Post by xsi_fanatic » 17 Apr 2013, 15:46

aaaawww ! I was gonna post that first :( :((

User avatar
SamHowell
Posts: 364
Joined: 09 Jun 2009, 12:09
Location: Birmingham

Re: Looks like Fury 2 from Exocortex is out - nice!

Post by SamHowell » 17 Apr 2013, 15:48

Got my trial version, here we go.....

User avatar
rray
Moderator
Posts: 1810
Joined: 26 Sep 2009, 13:51
Location: Bonn, Germany

Re: Looks like Fury 2 from Exocortex is out - nice!

Post by rray » 17 Apr 2013, 15:52

Got a mail too, wasn't fury 2 released last year already?
softimage resources section updated Sep 26th 2026

Lord Futzi Voldemort
Posts: 440
Joined: 06 Jun 2009, 12:01

Re: Looks like Fury 2 from Exocortex is out - nice!

Post by Lord Futzi Voldemort » 17 Apr 2013, 15:56

I like exocortex :-*
I'm now part of an endangered species...

nuverian
Posts: 143
Joined: 29 Sep 2011, 21:25
Location: Greece

Re: Looks like Fury 2 from Exocortex is out - nice!

Post by nuverian » 18 Apr 2013, 06:24

rray wrote:Got a mail too, wasn't fury 2 released last year already?
That is what I also know
Portfolio / Blog
http://www.nuverian.net

User avatar
ActionArt
Posts: 853
Joined: 25 Nov 2010, 17:23
Location: Canada

Re: Looks like Fury 2 from Exocortex is out - nice!

Post by ActionArt » 18 Apr 2013, 13:40

rray wrote:Got a mail too, wasn't fury 2 released last year already?
I don't really know, I just saw a notice for it. Was it in beta last year or really released? I haven't kept track :)