Is anyone here familiar with programming using the older XSI FTK ??? I'm recompiling the Softimage Sourceforge project dotXSI4Max, fixing some issues with it, and I have it working... but then I wanted to change my 3dsMax to XSI coordinate transformation to double-precision, using Softimage XSIFTK methods, and then convert the final answer back to single-precision... but I'm getting errors in the SIBCMathLib.h and I don't understand why...
...could someone please look at my build log and specific changes to the "ConvertToXSIMatrix" method and tell me what might be causing this?
I've attached a zip file that includes my build log showing the errors, SIBCMathLib.h from the XSIFTK, and the MAXHelpers.cpp file containing the method "ConvertToXSIMatrix" and my double-precision changes to it...
My C++ programming skills are very, very rusty... I would really appreciate some help! PLEASE!!!
Thanks!!!
Help: Using XSI FTK 3.6.3 & getting errors in SIBCMathLib.h
-
Archangel35757
- Posts: 15
- Joined: 12 Apr 2013, 14:18
- Skype: Archangel35757
Help: Using XSI FTK 3.6.3 & getting errors in SIBCMathLib.h
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
Archangel35757
- Posts: 15
- Joined: 12 Apr 2013, 14:18
- Skype: Archangel35757
Re: Help: Using XSI FTK 3.6.3 & getting errors in SIBCMathLib.h
Update:
Ok... so I figured it out after much googling. It seems that the errors in SIBCMathLib.h are due to the fact that the parameters defined in the typedef enum's are also defined as macros (e.g., #define X_AXIS 0) and so the compiler was complaining about that. Once I changed the names to something else (e.g., X_AXIS to X_AXISd) the errors cleared.
Ok... so I figured it out after much googling. It seems that the errors in SIBCMathLib.h are due to the fact that the parameters defined in the typedef enum's are also defined as macros (e.g., #define X_AXIS 0) and so the compiler was complaining about that. Once I changed the names to something else (e.g., X_AXIS to X_AXISd) the errors cleared.