http://www.anandtech.com/show/6881/open ... or-windows
http://www.anandtech.com/show/6886/inte ... nd-haswell
CUDA going to die?
OpenCL starting to move on?
-
McNistor
- Posts: 605
- Joined: 06 Aug 2009, 15:26
Re: OpenCL starting to move on?
I hope CUDA doesn't die, but I surely want OpenCL get a good kick in the butt.
I really dislike the idea of having to buy H/W from one company to be able to use it with certain software.
AMD Radeon cards are great, better than GeForce - more ram, faster GPUs (exception being the latest nvidia card - Titan).
I really dislike the idea of having to buy H/W from one company to be able to use it with certain software.
AMD Radeon cards are great, better than GeForce - more ram, faster GPUs (exception being the latest nvidia card - Titan).
The society that separates its scholars from its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools.
-Thucydides
-Thucydides
-
Bullit
- Moderator
- Posts: 2621
- Joined: 24 May 2012, 07:44
Re: OpenCL starting to move on?
Yes that is my problem with CUDA. Only Nvidia forever.