I just wanted to announce that I'm selling a realtime anaglyph viewport addon. Previously I have just been providing it as a customized solution to studios by hooking it into their stereo camera rigs. Now I am also selling a basic version which will work with a rig as long as the camera naming and heierarchy match a required pattern. The ReadMe and a basic off-axis parallel stereo rig which will work with the addon are available at my webpage:
I have updated the Realtime Stereo addon. The new version provides control over color mixing for anaglyphs. The contributions from each channel of the left and right cameras to each channel of the display can be controlled. Gamma of the display color channels can also be controlled. These can be used to produce optimized anaglyphs with less "retinal rivalry" for more comfortable viewing. Also anaglyphs for different lens filter colors can be produced. It supports saving of these settings in anaglyph presets.