Autodesk has new distribution channel

General discussion about 3D DCC and other topics
Cenda
Posts: 9
Joined: 10 Jun 2011, 15:42

Autodesk has new distribution channel

Post by Cenda » 06 Apr 2013, 09:25

Hello, last year was Softimage 2013 about 1 months earlier on warez server, than in subscription center. We pay subscription every year and now SI 14 is available on warez more than 2 weeks, but not on Subscription. Can anybody explain this? Download is not fake, last year I downloaded SI13 and run with trial, when it was on subscription, it has same build version, so it was not beta or something.

Sorry for my english :)

User avatar
Hirazi Blue
Administrator
Posts: 5113
Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15

Re: Autodesk has new distribution channel

Post by Hirazi Blue » 06 Apr 2013, 10:32

Sorry, I am going to have to close this thread. It's a valid question (I wonder about this myself sometimes), but it's a topic we CANNOT discuss here. Let me stress this again: personally I really don't care, but there are strong reasons to not allow this kind of discussions on a public forum like this. Anyone who wants to discuss this further, feel free to send me a private message. I trying to be quite strict in this, sorry, I feel there is no other way...
:-t ;)

PS - I don't hold this against you or anybody else!
Stay safe, sane & healthy!