Messiah:Studio 6 now available

News concerning 3D DCC business
pluMmet
Posts: 217
Joined: 18 Jan 2011, 17:37
Skype: bigcuberight

Messiah:Studio 6 now available

Post by pluMmet » 03 Apr 2013, 10:19

http://www.projectmessiah.com/x6/community.html

*click on 6 fingered hand lol

Looks like a very nice update :ymparty:

pluMmet
Posts: 217
Joined: 18 Jan 2011, 17:37
Skype: bigcuberight

Re: Messiah:Studio 6 now available

Post by pluMmet » 04 Apr 2013, 14:44

Am I the only one here that thinks that this guy (who works by himself) got as much or more done in the past 2 years then AD w/2013-2014,si?

User avatar
luis7654
Posts: 35
Joined: 14 Mar 2013, 18:14

Re: Messiah:Studio 6 now available

Post by luis7654 » 05 Apr 2013, 00:12

I'm not very impressed by this update... I'm not easy to impress I have to say, but Messiah is an amazing software, but is very rare for most people just like softimage.

I'll wait to update to the new version maybe they do another dare to share sale (x