Anyone out there help converting C4D file to OBJ?

General discussion about 3D DCC and other topics
theboykidney
Posts: 38
Joined: 11 Jul 2012, 17:01

Anyone out there help converting C4D file to OBJ?

Post by theboykidney » 02 Apr 2013, 15:30

Hey guys,
wondering if anyone has access to C4D?
I have a set modelled in C4D and I need to get into XSI.
The demo version doesn't let you export :(
Quite urgent, would appreciate any help soon!
Thanks a lot.

User avatar
Rork
Posts: 1359
Joined: 09 Jul 2009, 06:59
Location: Close to The Hague, Netherlands

Re: Anyone out there help converting C4D file to OBJ?

Post by Rork » 02 Apr 2013, 15:46

another question: is the file format for the demo version the same as the commercial one? if not, you're buggered ;-)

and sorry, no c4d here.
SI UI tutorials: Toolbar http://goo.gl/iYOL0l | Custom Layout http://goo.gl/6iP5xQ | RenderManager View http://goo.gl/b4ZkjQ
So long, and thanks for all the Fish!!

theboykidney
Posts: 38
Joined: 11 Jul 2012, 17:01

Re: Anyone out there help converting C4D file to OBJ?

Post by theboykidney » 02 Apr 2013, 15:50

Don't know. Don't know anything about the file (or C4 for that matter!) but I can tell you it doesn't open in R12 I think it was, but does obviously open in the latest version, which is R14, I think.