Battlefield 4

General discussion about 3D DCC and other topics
User avatar
Maximus
Posts: 1121
Joined: 09 Jun 2009, 13:45

Battlefield 4

Post by Maximus » 28 Mar 2013, 00:20

EA just released first 17 minutes of Bf4, i was wondering anyone knows what software do they use?
The result is quite impressive, details, texturing and animation is incredible in my opinion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8HVQXke ... r_embedded

User avatar
luis7654
Posts: 35
Joined: 14 Mar 2013, 18:14

Re: Battlefield 4

Post by luis7654 » 28 Mar 2013, 00:34

I know, I saw it this morning... Really amazing!
I read something about the new PS4 being more
powerful so this may change a lot of things for game developers.

Jesse
Posts: 30
Joined: 18 Jun 2009, 19:51

Re: Battlefield 4

Post by Jesse » 28 Mar 2013, 03:03

A friend of min at Dice says he still uses Softimage, I got the impression that at least the modelers build in whatever they need or want to use.