we have 7 seats all paid until 2014 but as manager here I have decided that this will be the last for us.
I love Softimage
anyone else ?
"doom and gloom" get real dude,. we're currently being ripped off by a multinational corporation forcing users into yearly subscriptions and NOT delivering VALUE for money.Rork wrote:So, again, stop with the 'doom and gloom' discussions, it's getting tiresome and not helping anybody...
We've got another new release, go use it and do great stuff. That's the best way to promote SI. ;)
Sorry manRork wrote:Relax 'dude'... you're about to pop a vain......
No, but as a human being you should probably give them some slack. When having a new employee at your company you'd give them some slack no? Also have you ever developed software?jamination wrote:new team adjustments are NOT the user's problem
first, my beef has NOTHING to do with the team but the company behind the team. Second, if I told a client the reason the animation piece I sold them was 1/2 as long as expected and not the quality they expected, was that I replaced all my animators with new animators, I doubt they would they give me the least bit of sympathy, as a matter of fact, they would probably be insulted I gave them an excuse at all. And they would most likely take their business elsewhere next time, unless of course it was my mom buying the animation.EricTRocks wrote:No, but as a human being you should probably give them some slack. When having a new employee at your company you'd give them some slack no? Also have you ever developed software?jamination wrote:new team adjustments are NOT the user's problem