Despicable Me 2

New plugins, tools etc.
User avatar
Maximus
Posts: 1121
Joined: 09 Jun 2009, 13:45

Despicable Me 2

Post by Maximus » 20 Mar 2013, 01:57

I dont know you guys but this was my favourite cartoon ever, its coming back this summer with Despicable me 2.

I find it brilliant :)

enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlbnGSMJQbQ first trailer HD
http://www.itsartmag.com/features/despi ... UkWmhz9pBl second trailer just released

angus_davidson
Posts: 583
Joined: 20 Dec 2012, 04:13
Skype: ithacapellin

Re: Despicable Me 2

Post by angus_davidson » 20 Mar 2013, 16:43

Bananana ;)
--
Technomancer at Digital Arts
Wits University

User avatar
Draise
Posts: 894
Joined: 09 Oct 2012, 18:48
Skype: ondraise
Location: Colombia

Re: Despicable Me 2

Post by Draise » 20 Mar 2013, 18:12

YEAH! Looks awesome!

User avatar
kcsaba
Posts: 26
Joined: 01 Jun 2011, 09:42
Skype: csabakanal
Location: Budapest/Hungary

Re: Despicable Me 2

Post by kcsaba » 21 Mar 2013, 00:06

My favorite movie! Can't wait to see it! Ahh I almost forget: banana ;)
csk