Hi there,
I already posted this on the AREA but I am stuck with a problem and its kind of urgent, so here we go again:
When piping one of the 3D texture generators (3D_lattice, 3D_fractal, etc) into the diffuse channel of a shader I just get a plain color on the object instead of a texture.
I assume that I have to connect another node to the 3D texture generator to declare coordinates or something like this ... but the manual is talking in riddles and I simply don't get it.
Any idea?
tom 8)
How to connect 3D texture generators?
-
grahamef
- Posts: 281
- Joined: 23 Jun 2009, 19:01
Re: How to connect 3D texture generators?
Somewhere in the shader's properties there's an option labelled "Texture Space", or in some cases it might be "Texture Projection", or "tspace_id", or something like that. Click "New" and choose "Spatial".