Moderator edit: I cloned this post (from here) into a separate thread as it warrants one IMHO - HB
seen mari 2.0?
https://www.thefoundry.co.uk/articles/2 ... s-out-now/
I know, different pricetag... ;)
Mari 2.0
-
Rork
- Posts: 1359
- Joined: 09 Jul 2009, 06:59
- Location: Close to The Hague, Netherlands
Mari 2.0
SI UI tutorials: Toolbar http://goo.gl/iYOL0l | Custom Layout http://goo.gl/6iP5xQ | RenderManager View http://goo.gl/b4ZkjQ
So long, and thanks for all the Fish!!
So long, and thanks for all the Fish!!
-
SquirrelSa
- Posts: 53
- Joined: 25 Oct 2010, 07:44
- Location: South Africa
Re: Mari 2.0
I think I was expecting more from the release clip??
Creativity can be whatever the mind of man can conceive
http://ryananimation.prosite.com
https://vimeo.com/ryananimation
http://ryananimation.prosite.com
https://vimeo.com/ryananimation
-
origin
- Posts: 619
- Joined: 09 Jun 2009, 09:59
- Location: warsaw
Re: Mari 2.0
More videos:
https://vimeo.com/thefoundry/videos
Mari is awesome tool, just ended trial period and started saving money, too bad foundry pricing is so high (for me at least..)
https://vimeo.com/thefoundry/videos
Mari is awesome tool, just ended trial period and started saving money, too bad foundry pricing is so high (for me at least..)