Use : Softimage ICE , Momentum , IFX , Scatter Tools , Arnold Render , Mental Ray , Fusion .
;)
Destruction With Softimage
-
Superpositivo
- Posts: 123
- Joined: 18 Feb 2013, 13:48
Re: Destruction With Softimage
Really great!!!!!I'd really like to see something moving causing the ground breaking, because it's so well done!.....
-
Draise
- Posts: 894
- Joined: 09 Oct 2012, 18:48
- Skype: ondraise
- Location: Colombia
Re: Destruction With Softimage
Loved it! I don't know half of the things you used for the effect, but good job. Would love to get up on par with what you did with all those packages!!
-
SquirrelSa
- Posts: 53
- Joined: 25 Oct 2010, 07:44
- Location: South Africa
Re: Destruction With Softimage
Great work - very slick, and as stated on vimeo, I'd pay for a tutorial . . . would you be interested?
Creativity can be whatever the mind of man can conceive
http://ryananimation.prosite.com
https://vimeo.com/ryananimation
http://ryananimation.prosite.com
https://vimeo.com/ryananimation