This is just a quick update and hasn't been bugtested fully, I just figured even a rushed initial bugfix release would be better than leaving version 2.0 around as the only d/l
To Download 2.01 with the manual included goto
http://www.mediafire.com/download/cjf69 ... gs2.01.rar
-----------------Version 2.0----------------
I have made a very poor vid of me trying to demo the toolbar and while I thought it pretty much impossible I could make one worse than the original release, somehow I managed it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8nq-QZElLY
If anyone has any idea about how to get past the renaming bug or suggestions.. or complete recoding of my stuff please leave a post
*To download version 2.0 please click this link (its a bit larger than attachment limit) : http://www.mediafire.com/download/z8t12 ... ngs2.0.rar
----------------Original Post----------------
I finally got mad and bored enough at myself to create some tools that I will actually use 24/7
I made a vid to showcase the tools since I figured it would be easier than writing docu heh... turns out I am insanely shy for even audio capture so took maybe 80 takes and 80 beers to get a proper take
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=py4cQphaK2k