Discussions regarding Materials, Material-Compounds or Shaders, etc.
-
KLONOA WORKS
- Posts: 41
- Joined: 09 Oct 2012, 11:21
Post
by KLONOA WORKS » 11 Feb 2013, 16:15
Hi

yes, I am new here and now I can be in this forum
any way
I have a problem .
I want to know how to make multi tile texture to make hi res .
I have one object and I want to make multi texture to paint it how I do it ? I search all the softimage but I didn't find it .
any solution.
thanks
-
origin
- Posts: 619
- Joined: 09 Jun 2009, 09:59
- Location: warsaw
Post
by origin » 11 Feb 2013, 16:29
mix8color
more:
http://xuanprada.com/2011/11/03/multiple-uv-sets-in-softimage/
-
KLONOA WORKS
- Posts: 41
- Joined: 09 Oct 2012, 11:21
Post
by KLONOA WORKS » 13 Feb 2013, 12:12
Thanks
and I have another question :
how to smooth the UV ? is there a way ?
when I subD the model the UV not smoothed

-
gustavoeb
- Moderator
- Posts: 587
- Joined: 20 Jul 2010, 22:33
- Skype: gustavoboehs
Post
by gustavoeb » 13 Feb 2013, 14:52
it should be on by default
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
KLONOA WORKS
- Posts: 41
- Joined: 09 Oct 2012, 11:21
Post
by KLONOA WORKS » 16 Feb 2013, 07:59
I have lots of questions so sorry to ask alot
for the UV smooth I don't know why not work :

-
and another question how to avoid the line ? I try to find a solution but not work
even I do the seamless still I see the line here the picture :
the rock is a seamless so is there a way to fix this problem or a better way to end this ?
..
-
Pancho
- Posts: 659
- Joined: 19 Sep 2010, 09:28
Post
by Pancho » 16 Feb 2013, 13:02
Looking at your image I doubt that it is seamless....
-
KLONOA WORKS
- Posts: 41
- Joined: 09 Oct 2012, 11:21
Post
by KLONOA WORKS » 16 Feb 2013, 14:22
No I am sure its seamless .

-
Pancho
- Posts: 659
- Joined: 19 Sep 2010, 09:28
Post
by Pancho » 16 Feb 2013, 16:23
Mmmmh. You are right. Borders looked a bit strange on your screenshot.
-
KLONOA WORKS
- Posts: 41
- Joined: 09 Oct 2012, 11:21
Post
by KLONOA WORKS » 16 Feb 2013, 16:52
here a clear one :
is this thing is ok or there is a better way ?
I try hard but same thing the line .
-
Superpositivo
- Posts: 123
- Joined: 18 Feb 2013, 13:48
Post
by Superpositivo » 19 Feb 2013, 12:04
I saw that your texture is not really seamless. Actually it has a crease. Even in the middle of a plain polygon it shows up the seam. In Photoshop you can see it, either, even if not that visible. I think in a 3D software it's enhanced by the scaling of the textured object and the image interpolation.
NoSeamless.JPG
Here is one Tiled texture and as you can see there are no seams.
Seamless.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
KLONOA WORKS
- Posts: 41
- Joined: 09 Oct 2012, 11:21
Post
by KLONOA WORKS » 21 Feb 2013, 09:29
thanks I think I understand my mistake .
it should be fit all the uv not have a space like in the image
thank you guys I also have another question sorry to bother you guys .
I want to make an Ambient occlusion but I only have low poly I don't have high how do I make the AO with only the low ?
cause when I do the Ultimapper I must choose a High one .
