Double Side Render with Arch Shader

Discussions about rendering in SOFTIMAGE©
Falam

Double Side Render with Arch Shader

Post by Falam » 30 Jan 2013, 15:08

I like, actually love the Arch Shader, too much so :) One thing that I've spent the last two days trying to solve, using the double sided shader which didn't work, I also played around with some of the matrix material nodes, which was more of 'playbox' experience then anything practical. I want to render as you see in my beautiful pipe, which has a eroded hole, the inside of the pipe without modelling it ?

Image

caledonian_tartan
Posts: 253
Joined: 17 Feb 2010, 14:13

Re: Double Side Render with Arch Shader

Post by caledonian_tartan » 30 Jan 2013, 15:25

what if you further subdivide your model?
can you show a wireframe?
is there enough light in the scene or just a reflection map?
SI 2015 @ WIN7-64

Falam

Re: Double Side Render with Arch Shader

Post by Falam » 30 Jan 2013, 22:36

caledonian_tartan wrote:what if you further subdivide your model?
can you show a wireframe?
is there enough light in the scene or just a reflection map?
There are enough lights, the object is reflecting the environment & map.

Image