on how to improve this forum...
So, while nothing suggested here, will necessarily come true, feel free to post your ideas here...
While I mostly agree with what you're saying, I personally think, the most successful communities (subtle wordplay!!!Deracus wrote: If you look through the landscape of forums, the most successful forums are the ones, that understand themselves more as a portal than a board...
I think some kind of "portal" would be a very cool thing to have for the future...
I agree with this, even to aovid situations seen in other forums where reigns some sort of "everything is always commented as being good", critics are what effectively makes your skill evolveDeracus wrote:Contra!
A splitting serves no one, as it would then be up to the user to decide, whether his work is "pro" or "noob"...and also would it make everyone even more afraid of posting stuff into the "pro"-section, as there would always be the sword of Damocles, that others would blame you for posting stuff, that isnt as good as you thought in the wrong section...so again:
i am against this kind of seperation. Everyone should post in the one and only showroom, no matter how "top-notch" his work is or not...
This community should serve as a pool of opinions and critics, that aids everyone who takes part in evolving his work. So it shouldnt matter which level of quality is shown...as long as it is shown