ICE Cloth

Discussions about SOFTIMAGEs© Interactive Creative Environment©
mcrxsi
Posts: 8
Joined: 09 Jun 2009, 14:07

ICE Cloth

Post by mcrxsi » 23 Jan 2013, 05:23

Hi everyone!

Any ideas to achieve this effect? (Maybe lagoa cloth o syflex?) but using a body in movement.
I'm triying with Lagoa Cloth but it doesn't look fine.
Image

Thanks,

nicoM
Posts: 21
Joined: 10 Jun 2009, 09:24

Re: ICE Cloth

Post by nicoM » 23 Jan 2013, 07:13

Hi,
I would go with syflex ICE. There is a a volume force that you can use to shrink the cloth object onto the body.

http://download.autodesk.com/global/doc ... d30e313951

I would also pin the border edges of your cloth object.

I have done something similar with not animated objects (shoes):


mcrxsi
Posts: 8
Joined: 09 Jun 2009, 14:07

Re: ICE Cloth

Post by mcrxsi » 24 Jan 2013, 04:34

WOW
Good Job NicoM.
That's exactly what I was looking for.
Thank you so much for your advice, I'll try syflex.

olivier jeannel
Posts: 30
Joined: 10 Feb 2012, 11:50

Re: ICE Cloth

Post by olivier jeannel » 25 Jan 2013, 17:17

The result is wonderful ! Thanks for sharing this technic ^:)^ ^:)^

mcrxsi
Posts: 8
Joined: 09 Jun 2009, 14:07

Re: ICE Cloth

Post by mcrxsi » 14 Feb 2013, 19:11

I'm triying to do it but I didn't get that result.
May I share my file with you to take a look at?