Giant Game Robot
-
mixepix
- Posts: 78
- Joined: 09 Aug 2010, 13:17
- Location: Sweden
Giant Game Robot
Me and a couple of colleagues finished this music video last week. Very fun project to work on.
----------------------------------------
http://vimeo.com/mikaelpettersen
http://vimeo.com/mikaelpettersen
-
SamHowell
- Posts: 364
- Joined: 09 Jun 2009, 12:09
- Location: Birmingham
Re: Giant Game Robot
Fungus Time!
Love it, great stuff. So is it all mainly Softimage?
Love it, great stuff. So is it all mainly Softimage?
-
mixepix
- Posts: 78
- Joined: 09 Aug 2010, 13:17
- Location: Sweden
Re: Giant Game Robot
Thanks! Yes, all Softimage. The 3d was made by me and another guy and we always try to stay away from Maya when we can. ;)
----------------------------------------
http://vimeo.com/mikaelpettersen
http://vimeo.com/mikaelpettersen
-
TwinSnakes007
- Posts: 316
- Joined: 06 Jun 2011, 14:00
Re: Giant Game Robot
That's really nice. I hope I can make films that this one day.
-TS-
-TS-
-
mixepix
- Posts: 78
- Joined: 09 Aug 2010, 13:17
- Location: Sweden
Re: Giant Game Robot
I'm happy that you liked it. 
----------------------------------------
http://vimeo.com/mikaelpettersen
http://vimeo.com/mikaelpettersen
-
Zafar Iqbal
- Moderator
- Posts: 169
- Joined: 26 Oct 2009, 09:04
Re: Giant Game Robot
Funny - I watched it earlier today while doing my random Youtube browsning - nothing XSI related. Thought it was a nice vid and music. Good job.
- Zafar Iqbal
-
mixepix
- Posts: 78
- Joined: 09 Aug 2010, 13:17
- Location: Sweden
Re: Giant Game Robot
Thanks!
----------------------------------------
http://vimeo.com/mikaelpettersen
http://vimeo.com/mikaelpettersen
-
Toifel
- Posts: 6
- Joined: 23 Jan 2013, 20:08
- Location: Slovakia
Re: Giant Game Robot
-
olivier jeannel
- Posts: 30
- Joined: 10 Feb 2012, 11:50
Re: Giant Game Robot
Loved it from start to finish ! Congrats ! 
-
3DMastermind
- Posts: 16
- Joined: 12 Nov 2009, 16:51
-
Matic
- Posts: 70
- Joined: 18 Jun 2009, 17:58
Re: Giant Game Robot
It's a lot of fun, well done guys!
-
mixepix
- Posts: 78
- Joined: 09 Aug 2010, 13:17
- Location: Sweden
Re: Giant Game Robot
Thanks, guys! I appreciate it. 
----------------------------------------
http://vimeo.com/mikaelpettersen
http://vimeo.com/mikaelpettersen
-
Diurno
- Posts: 242
- Joined: 10 Jun 2009, 07:50
Re: Giant Game Robot
pure awesomeness, from the story to the music ^^
I just shared on my facebook
I just shared on my facebook
-
ojo3D
- Posts: 105
- Joined: 26 Mar 2013, 13:17
- Location: SP / Brazil
Re: Giant Game Robot
Just shared on my facebook to. Crazy work. Top notch. My wife and I loved. Incredible.