is that result of malware infaction?
i run norton and kaspersky trials and my system is seems clean...
i did runonce even reinstall and trying different versions 2010 2011 2012 2012.5 2013
and i got no clue
it cant be missing something...Hirazi Blue wrote:I'm no expert, but if multiple versions of Softimage all fail,
some additional diagnostics might help to try to get to the root of the problem:
Is it for instance a graphic card problem or perhaps even a completly missing VBScript?
There is much that could have gone wrong.
We'd probably need more info to figure out what exactly...
so have to do all the steps 123456?
Hirazi Blue wrote:No, I think (but I don't know for sure, obviously) you'd probably only have to do step 3
("3. Manually register the Jscript.dll and VBscript.dll files").
;)
PS And if that doesn't work:
are you running any other Autodesk software on the same PC (Max, Maya etc) and do they work properly?
i open port 2080 but stillHirazi Blue wrote:Well, that's at least better than the blank windows.
There seem to be many reasons for the "no interactive license", for instance that the LMTools haven't been properly configured (yet) and/or the license server isn't UP (yet) (see here) or that you're trying to run a standalone license, while Softimage thinks you want to use a network license.
Some other options are described in this thread, but as this is a common topic
(and I personally do not know much about licensing issues)
I'd suggest you throw "Softimage + 'no interactive license'" into your nearest Google
and see where it takes you... (and if you're stuck feel free to still report back, obviously!)
(I hate to send you to Google, but this is far from my area of expertise...)
;)