I'm used to Modo with this type of stuff, but couldn't find anything newer on this subject in SI. There's Helge's plugin, but on Google groups I found a post, that there are problems with exact reprojection. Somehow the fov would change, bla, bla, bla...
I do have a traveling shot, camera moves upwards, and I'd like to render 3 positions of this shot, then establish 3 camera for the projection and blend them together in a "lighten" way, so that shadow areas won't appear.
Did anybody do this before and can give me some tips?
Helge states that the is a lot of distortion as SI needs a UV texture to do camera mapping. In my scene that is not really possible and distortions aren't acceptable at all. There a several objects, all of them high poly and I don't see that I can bake this stuff into each of them.
Any ideas?
Cheers
Pancho
Front/camera projection help
Discussions about rendering in SOFTIMAGE©
1 post
• Page 1 of 1
-
Pancho
- Posts: 659
- Joined: 19 Sep 2010, 09:28
Front/camera projection help
Post by Pancho » 11 Jan 2013, 11:37
- Board index
- All times are UTC
- Privacy Policy
- Contact / Legal Notice
1 post
• Page 1 of 1
Jump to
- Guidelines
- Read me first
- General
- ↳ News
- ↳ Announcements
- ↳ Migration
- ↳ 3ds Max
- ↳ Blender
- ↳ Cinema 4D
- ↳ Houdini
- ↳ Maya
- ↳ Modo
- ↳ Fabric Engine
- ↳ Other software
- ↳ Cooperation & Jobs
- ↳ Open Discussion
- ↳ Feedback
- Showroom
- ↳ WIP
- ↳ Finished Work
- ICE section
- ↳ ICE
- ↳ ICE & Math
- ↳ ICE Tutorials
- Softimage
- ↳ Modeling
- ↳ Materials & Shaders
- ↳ Animation
- ↳ Rigging & Face Robot
- ↳ Rendering
- ↳ Compositing
- ↳ Simulation
- ↳ Programming
- ↳ Softimage Mod Tool
- ↳ Plugins
- ↳ Tutorials
- ↳ Tutorials on YouTube
- ↳ General & Troubleshooting
- Download
- ↳ Upload Instructions
- ↳ Models&Scenes
- ↳ ICE Compounds
- ↳ Plugins
- ↳ Materials
- ↳ Scripts
- ↳ FX-Tree
- Archived Forums
- ↳ Community Projects
- ↳ Community Animation Project
- ↳ Legacy CAP archive
- ↳ Community ICE Project