White Viewport ?

General questions and troubleshooting SOFTIMAGE©
Falam

White Viewport ?

Post by Falam » 09 Jan 2013, 04:06

I previously had GeForce Driver 309.xx installed, I had an issue with another program, I installed 301.xx, since installing 301.xx and now I upgraded to 310.xx when I create an edge loop for example the view-port goes white for a second until the edge loop is complete ?

Image

User avatar
Hirazi Blue
Administrator
Posts: 5113
Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15

Re: White Viewport ?

Post by Hirazi Blue » 09 Jan 2013, 09:18

The only thing I can think of right now ( (*) ) is the following:
From the Softimage "Knowledge Base": Display problems in OpenGL viewports when using selection tools,
which would mean you'd have to check
the Anti-Aliasing setting for your display driver. It should be set to Application Controlled.
( (*) ) ...but, in my defense, I just woke up... (-|
Stay safe, sane & healthy!

Falam

Re: White Viewport ?

Post by Falam » 09 Jan 2013, 13:26

Hirazi Blue wrote:The only thing I can think of right now ( (*) ) is the following:
From the Softimage "Knowledge Base": Display problems in OpenGL viewports when using selection tools,
which would mean you'd have to check
the Anti-Aliasing setting for your display driver. It should be set to Application Controlled.
( (*) ) ...but, in my defense, I just woke up... (-|
Ah thanks :)