Duplicate shapes in mixer

Issues concerning rigging & Face Robot...
missingkey
Posts: 91
Joined: 19 Dec 2012, 17:16

Duplicate shapes in mixer

Post by missingkey » 02 Jan 2013, 19:22

Hey Guys, Working through a character, I've noticed the mixer for my character model is full of duplicate shapes. What could be the possible cause of this?

Best!

EricTRocks
Moderator
Posts: 754
Joined: 25 Nov 2009, 00:41

Re: Duplicate shapes in mixer

Post by EricTRocks » 03 Jan 2013, 15:26

Have you duplicated a mesh that has shapes on it?
Eric Thivierge
Lead Kraken Developer, Fabric Engine
http://fabric-engine.github.io/Kraken

missingkey
Posts: 91
Joined: 19 Dec 2012, 17:16

Re: Duplicate shapes in mixer

Post by missingkey » 04 Jan 2013, 02:06

Yes, I've duplicated a head several times that has shapes on it. But that head is no longer in the scene, yet the duplicate shapes still remain. Is there any quick way to clear out the unnecessary ones?

This doesn't really seem preventable. since I can't delete the shapes before duplicating the head. I guess I need a base head with no shapes to pull duplicates from... Any other ideas on how to avoid this?