Good day, I have a quick question. I have a series of referenced models that share many common materials, but upon importing the models they each get their own locked library. This occurs even though they all refer to the same referenced material library, and it quickly makes for a very messy scene.
Is it possible to have many referenced models referring to the same external material library so that only one reference is necessary for a scene?
Thank you.
Referenced Models Using Common MatLib?
-
SvalinnAsgard
- Posts: 24
- Joined: 17 Oct 2012, 08:19
- Location: United States
-
csaez
- Posts: 253
- Joined: 09 Jul 2012, 13:31
- Skype: csaezmargotta
- Location: Sydney, Australia
Re: Referenced Models Using Common MatLib?
The ImportRefModel command has no ShareOptions argument so don't think it's possible 
-
SvalinnAsgard
- Posts: 24
- Joined: 17 Oct 2012, 08:19
- Location: United States
Re: Referenced Models Using Common MatLib?
Well thanks for the reply. It is a shame, but I can manage as it is; it just really clutters the material library with pointers to the same material.
