Since when's this on?
Seen ads all over the place. Where's Softimage ads yo?! Autodesk, f***ing pathetic them m*f***ers.
Moderator edit: language? - HB
Maya for 90 days now
-
McNistor
- Posts: 605
- Joined: 06 Aug 2009, 15:26
Maya for 90 days now
The society that separates its scholars from its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools.
-Thucydides
-Thucydides
-
iamVFX
- Posts: 697
- Joined: 24 Sep 2010, 16:28
Re: Maya for 90 days now
What is "Softimage" you talking about here? Is this some kind of particle plugin for my 3Ds Max?
-
McNistor
- Posts: 605
- Joined: 06 Aug 2009, 15:26
Re: Maya for 90 days now
@HB
Yes, language. It is meant to express our ideas and feelings and that's what I felt when I wrote that.
I know we sometimes (if not often) must suppress/control/revise our language before going "on air" with it, but I felt that it was really necessary to not hold it back.
Feel me?
Moderator edit: I am not going to discuss this with you
As the original topic of this thread already was discussed elsewhere on the si-community I am closing this one now. - HB
Moderator edit 2: I might have misinterpreted McNistor's remark. I edited my previous edit accordingly - HB
Yes, language. It is meant to express our ideas and feelings and that's what I felt when I wrote that.
I know we sometimes (if not often) must suppress/control/revise our language before going "on air" with it, but I felt that it was really necessary to not hold it back.
Feel me?
Moderator edit: I am not going to discuss this with you
As the original topic of this thread already was discussed elsewhere on the si-community I am closing this one now. - HB
Moderator edit 2: I might have misinterpreted McNistor's remark. I edited my previous edit accordingly - HB
The society that separates its scholars from its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools.
-Thucydides
-Thucydides