Scenes corruptions (disconnected shader nodes)

General questions and troubleshooting SOFTIMAGE©
NNois
Posts: 754
Joined: 09 Jun 2009, 18:33

Scenes corruptions (disconnected shader nodes)

Post by NNois » 18 Dec 2012, 16:37

hi,
disconnected shaders are back here, anyone have had the same with 2013 SP1 ? I thought it was fixed !

User avatar
xsisupport
Posts: 713
Joined: 09 Jun 2009, 09:02
Location: Montreal Canada

Re: Scenes corruptions (disconnected shader nodes)

Post by xsisupport » 18 Dec 2012, 16:47

NNois wrote:hi,
disconnected shaders are back here, anyone have had the same with 2013 SP1 ? I thought it was fixed !
I never saw another occurrence or report of the same problem after 2012 was released.
Did you contact support @ Autodesk with a repro scene?
// Steve Blair
// "You're not a runner, you're just a guy who runs" -- my wife
//
// My Blogs: Arnold | Softimage