Metadata in Softimage Scene Project Files ?
-
Falam
Metadata in Softimage Scene Project Files ?
I need to search for all Softimage Scene Project files across a Network. Is there any metadata in a scene project file ?
-
EricTRocks
- Moderator
- Posts: 754
- Joined: 25 Nov 2009, 00:41
Re: Metadata in Softimage Scene Project Files ?
Scene files or Softimage Projects? if it is Softimage projects then you can search for all folders that have a "Scenes" folder and a hidden "system" folder with a "dsproject" file within the "system" folder. That is a valid Softimage project. If you're looking for scene files then just the standard search for .scn files will do.
-
Falam
Re: Metadata in Softimage Scene Project Files ?
Thanks, just the answer I was looking forEricTRocks wrote:Scene files or Softimage Projects? if it is Softimage projects then you can search for all folders that have a "Scenes" folder and a hidden "system" folder with a "dsproject" file within the "system" folder. That is a valid Softimage project. If you're looking for scene files then just the standard search for .scn files will do.
(I meant Softimage Projects