Some work I did for Blue Man Group using Softimage and ICE

Comments on finished work
User avatar
talent103
Posts: 183
Joined: 08 Jan 2010, 14:47
Location: New York City

Some work I did for Blue Man Group using Softimage and ICE

Post by talent103 » 03 Dec 2012, 20:19

This was a fun Job and very different from the normal commercial work I do. It was just me working from home and meeting with them on a weekly basis. Just wanted to share.

https://vimeo.com/54680767


John
Last edited by talent103 on 04 Dec 2012, 23:53, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
dwigfor
Posts: 395
Joined: 17 Nov 2009, 16:46

Re: Some work I did for Blue Man Group using Softimage and ICE

Post by dwigfor » 03 Dec 2012, 23:26

Nice job. Thanks for sharing!

gdebello
Posts: 46
Joined: 15 Jul 2012, 13:39
Location: Atlanta, Georgia

Re: Some work I did for Blue Man Group using Softimage and ICE

Post by gdebello » 04 Dec 2012, 03:06

Nice video! Are you allowed to show a breakdown of the shots? Thanks.
Glen
I use Softimage for game development. Is there really anything else?
http://www.gdebello.blogspot.com

User avatar
Kerro Perro
Posts: 306
Joined: 20 Mar 2011, 00:01
Location: Leiden, the Netherlands

Re: Some work I did for Blue Man Group using Softimage and ICE

Post by Kerro Perro » 04 Dec 2012, 14:06

Haha the Hellawack Shiznit indeed :)) Great show, must've been a real fun job!

User avatar
talent103
Posts: 183
Joined: 08 Jan 2010, 14:47
Location: New York City

Re: Some work I did for Blue Man Group using Softimage and ICE

Post by talent103 » 04 Dec 2012, 16:09

Thanks guys! Yes it was a lot of fun but a lot of work and as you can see lots of High rez rendering. My poor computer just made the deadline. The clienmt was super cool. @ gdebello. I would have to create the breakdown which I don't have time for these days. I also archived the project a while ago.